In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, we inform you that the personal data provided through the form, as well as your email address, are part of a database that is treated by the ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST, with address at Jacint Verdaguer Street No. 19, 3rd 1st of Vic (08500 Barcelona) and provided with CIF number G65958043, in order to inform you about the annual international festival of social criticism and other parallel activities organized by the association mentioned above.
You are informed that you can, at any time, oppose this type of shipment by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and request the cancellation of your contact in the database that the Treatment Manager has.
You are also informed that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, and where appropriate, portability and limitation, as well as the right to be forgotten, by sending a letter to the address of the person responsible for processing at the address of Jacint Street. Verdaguer nº 19, 3º, 1ª de Vic (08500 Barcelona) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTESTA is specially sensitized with the protection of the data of the users of the services they access through the website.
In compliance with the above mentioned data protection regulations ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTESTA informs users of the treatment and uses to which the personal data that is captured through the web forms is submitted, in order to decide, free and voluntarily, if you want to provide the information requested. Consequently and in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 through this document, ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTESTA INFORMA:
1.Titularitat of the treatment:
- Purpose of the treatment:
The purpose of the acquisition and incorporation of the data to the referred treatments, consist of:
- Offer information about the International Film Festival of social criticism and other parallel activities organized around the ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST.
- Resolve questions or doubts from users.
- Send them updated periodic information through newsletters about the news of the festival or other activities that they organize that are directly with the social object indicated in point a.
- Security measures:
LA ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTESTA has adopted security measures to protect the personal data that are legally required, installing all the technical means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access not authorized and theft thereof.
- Exercising the rights:
The interested holders of the data contained in the treatment, as well as the holders of data contained in any of the treatments owned by the ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST may contact the controller, in order to exercise their rights access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation and finally deletion and forgetting regarding the data incorporated in the treatment.
These rights can only be exercised by the interested party or his legal representative (after proof of this circumstance).
- The right of access. When exercising the right of access of the interested party, he / she may choose to consult through the delivery of an electronic mail or through written communication addressed to the ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST at the aforementioned address of Jacint Verdaguer Street No. 19, 3rd , 1st of Vic (08500 Barcelona).
THE ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST will proceed to notify its decision within a month. If it is in the affirmative sense, the interested party may access the aforementioned information within 10 days of its notification.
- The right of rectification and cancellation may be exercised, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments are inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. You can also exercise it through any of the two means previously provided.
ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST will proceed to rectification or cancellation within 10 days after receiving the request.
- The right of portability may be exercised, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the owner of the data or to another third party (in charge of processing).
- The right of limitation may be exercised, prior to the right of opposition to the processing of your data, and meanwhile the latter will not be resolved, the treatment thereof will be limited.
E.- The interested parties have the right to obtain the deletion of the data (“right to be forgotten”), when:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The consent on which the treatment was based is revoked.
- The interested party opposes the treatment.
- The data has been treated illicitly.
- The data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
- The data has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors.
If the ASSOCIACIÓ FESTIVAL PROTEST has made the personal data public and must be deleted, it must adopt reasonable measures to inform of the suppression to those responsible or those in charge who are processing the data.
There are some exceptions to the exercise of this right:
- The exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information.
- The fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- The existence of archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes.
- The formulation, exercise or defense of claims.